We Teach You To Lose The Weight & Keep It Off
Medical Weight Loss by Healthogenics provides a wealth of educational information and supportive tips to help you achieve success in your weight loss journey. Below are a list of tips to help you become a bit smarter about nutrition and weight loss and to help keep you on track when making food choices.
Why Am I Not Losing Weight?
- You have too many excuses. Things are always going to come up. You have to make yourself a priority.
- You keep self-sabotaging your efforts by rewarding yourself with food. Don’t reward your success with foods that sabotage your hard work. Any deviation to your program can set you back two to three days.
- You are not being honest with yourself. Yes, you might have had three diet perfect meals, but what else did you eat in between those meals?
- You are not drinking enough water. Water helps you feel full and sometimes when you feel hungry, you really just need to drink water!
- You are not being consistent. Being “good” for a few days will not result in permanent weight loss. You must keep with it even after slip-ups.